ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Robert Van Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:03:09 +1300
Hi Anke,
I think the Carlo Erba manual refers just to the replaceable rubber
diaphragm of the valve. Replace em whenever suspicious. To test operation,
see that you get an increasing blank due to the oxygen when increasing the
"oxy stop" time from zero (increasing the volume of oxygen injection). I
have described this more fully in earlier posting.
Robert Van HAle