ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Connie Weyhenmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:54:54 -0400
Dear Isogeochemists,

I will be teaching an upper-level undergraduate course on “Isotopic
Tracers in the Environment” this fall (mostly on stable isotopes) and I
was wondering whether anybody can suggest a good textbook or has a script,
booklet or report that you might be willing to share?!

I am looking for something that includes a broader range of (stable)
isotope applications in Earth and Environmental Sciences not ‘just’
geology (Faure) or Hydrogeology (Fritz and Clark).  The broader the better!

Any suggestions and ideas are highly appreciated!!
Best regards – CONNIE

Constanze Weyhenmeyer
Syracuse University
Assistant Professor