ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
J T Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:31:53 +0000
Tim

I bought filaments for both the MAT-253 and the Delta XP last year and I
paid UK 240 and 287.60 respectively plus VAT.

If you want new filaments for the Delta and MAT instruments try Graham
Wakely at Euromat Ltd in Swindon, Wilts

His E-mail address is

Graham Wakely <[log in to unmask]>

We have just bought 50 Kiel device vials for our 253 and they were cheaper.

Refurbished filaments can be obtained from Mike Richardson at ATI
Maccesfield by e-mailing [log in to unmask]

Regards

John Hill
Bloomsbury Environmental Isotope Facility
University College London