ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kim Baublys <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:42:56 +1000
Hi Matt,

I am very interested in your bits :)) the only problem is that I am in
australia.  I have an operating 602E siamese head instrument (so I can do
hydrogens)for which I am always looking for parts.  I also have an Isoprime
CF-IRMS with an EA attached.

Can you please supply more details?

Cheers
Kim

Kim Baublys
Stable Isotope Geochemistry Laboratory
Department Earth Sciences
University of Queensland 4072
Brisbane
Australia

fax: +61 7 3365 1277

At 21:16 29/02/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>                   I'm clearing out my shop and I have a lot of mass spec.
>parts for sale. Most of them are for the Sira/Prism instruments but a few
>are for the Optima and Sector 54 instruments.
> Here is a brief listing. Please contact me off-list if you want the more
>detailed listing with pictures (Word document).
> Sira source, 602 collector with housing, 602 flightube, source parts,
>source filaments, microinlet parts, system control units, vacuum fittings,
>vacuum gauges, filters, Nupro valves, splitter valves, Isochrom parts,
>Valco valves, Swagelok fittings, Cajon fittings, 50L LN2 dewar, Neslab
>CC-100 Cryocool, small prep line, Sector 54 collimator, tau boards, Best
>Power UPSs and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment.
>
> Best regards,
>                    Matt.

Kim Baublys
Stable Isotope Laboratory