ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Toti Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:30:55 -0500
Hillary,

I just got off phone with the tech folks at Varion regarding CO and N2
separation. They recommended either:
CP Poraplot Q fused silica plot column (25m x0.25mm) or
CarboPLOT P7 fused silica plot column (25m x 0.53 mm).

I could send you the application notes they sent me if you would like.

When you use a 5A mole sieve, do you see that CO2 comes off the column,
or does it remain in the column?
Cheers,
Toti.