ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Dr. Bruno Glaser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:02:38 +0100
Dear Gilles,

please could you explain in more detail the problems encountered with PLOT
columns when rapidly increasing pressure from EPC. Could this also be the
case with other types of columns?

Thanks a lot

Bruno

Dr. Bruno Glaser
Institute of Soil Science and Soil Geography
University of Bayreuth
D-95440 Bayreuth
Germany
Email: [log in to unmask]