ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Joan O. Grimalt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:25:50 +0100
Dear Dr. Monteiro,

Many thanks for your message and your help.

I am looking forward to receiving the samples.

Joan O. Grimalt

At 17:07 13/02/2004 +0100, heu escrit:
>Some related references regarding Artic marine (and terrigenous) isotope
data:

>Bauch, D.,Erlenkeuser, H., Winckler, G., Pavlova, G. and Thiede, J., 2002.
>Carbon isotopes and habitat of polar planktic foraminifera in the Okhotsk
Sea:
>the'carbonate ion effect' under natural conditions. Marine Micropaleontology,
>45:38-99.
>
>Erlenkeuser,H., Cordt, H.H., Simstich, J., Bauch, D., and Spielhagen, R.F.,
>2003. DICstable carbon isotope pattern in the surface waters of the southern
>Kara Sea,Sep. 2000. In: Stein, R., Fahl, K., Fütterer, D.K., Galimov, E. M.
>and Stepanets, O.V. (Eds.), Siberian River Run-off in the Kara
>Sea:Characterisation, Quantification, Variability, and Environmental
>Significance,Proceedings in Marine Sciences Vol. 6, Elsevier, Amsterdam,
>91-110.
>
>Mueller-Lupp, T., H. A. Bauch, H. Erlenkeuser, J. Hefter, H. Kassens, J.
>Thiede , 2000. Changes in the deposition of terrestrial organic matter on the
>Laptev Sea shelf during the Holocene: evidence from stable carbon isotopes.
>International Journal of Earth Sciences, 89: 563 - 568
>
>Naidu, A.S, L. W. Cooper, B. P. Finney, R. W. Macdonald, C. Alexander, I. P.
>Semiletov, 2000. Organic carbon isotope ratios (d13C) of Arctic Amerasian
>Continental shelf sediments. International Journal of Earth Sciences, 89: 522
>- 532.
>
>Rachold, V. and Hubberten, H.-W., 1999. Carbon isotope composition of
>particulate organic material of East Siberian rivers. in: Kassens, H., Bauch,
>H., Dmitrenko, I., Eicken, H., Hubberten, H.-W., Melles, M., Thiede, J. and
>Timokhov, L. (Ed.): Land-Ocean systems in the Siberian Arctic: dynamics and
>history. Springer, Berlin, 223-238.
>
>Cheers
>
>Wolfgang Peters-Kottig

>Wolfgang Peters-Kottig
>Geologisch-Paläontologisches Institut
>Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
>Corrensstr. 24
>48149 Münster
>Tel: 0251-8333972
>Fax: 0251-8333933
>
>Baptiste Bataille <[log in to unmask]> schrieb:
>> Dear Isogeochemists,
>> I am looking for any data on 13C and 15N for
>> Asia region, especially Russia and Siberia.
>> Any suggestion would be appreciated (as Estifanos told us)
>> Many thanks in advance.
>> Best regards
>> Baptiste Bataille
>> Ph.D.-student
>> Department of Ecology and Biogeography
>> Université catholique de Louvain
>> Place croix du Sud, 4-5
>> 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
>> Belgium

Joan O. Grimalt
Department of Environmental Chemistry
Institute of Chemical and Environmental Research (CSIC)
Jordi Girona, 18
08034-Barcelona
Tel. 34 93 400 61 22
Fax  34 93 204 59 04