ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 96 7:52:33 +12000
Dear Martin

We have converted our Mat 250 control system from a HP calculator to a PC.
The program was written in Visual Basic for Windows and runs off Windows 3.1
on a old 386 PC. We use an IOtech IEEE 488 interface (HPIB) in the PC. Our
program was writen mainly for SO2 as we have dedicated our Mat 250 to SO2. It
can also do CO2, H/D and O2 although we have not tested it thoroughly for
these gasses. Our Mat250 is still in need of a multi-port inlet and a small
sample inlet so the program does not cater for these options yet.

Wikus Jordaan
Council for Geoscience
Private Bag X112
Pretoria