Stable Isotope Geochemistry


Options: Use Classic View

Use Monospaced Font
Show HTML Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Christian Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:01:15 +1100
text/plain (1122 bytes) , text/html (3984 bytes)
dear all,

I would like to know with which levels of D and d18O I would have to count
in urine after administrating up to to 0.28g/kg 18O and 0.15g/kg 2H.

Or less specifically, those found in experiments to determine Total Body
Water and Total Energy Expenditure.

It's for achieving IAEA standards covering the range I may have to expect.

thx, as always
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

*University of Tasmania │CSL - Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry*

Dr. Christian Dietz, Facility Manager *│*Private Bag 74, Hobart, 7005

 ( Tel: (+61) 3 6226 7820, cell phone: (+61) 4 9780 8570 *│*URL: Central
Science Laboratory

This message is intended exclusively for its adressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please
immediately notify us via e-mail and delete.