ISOGEOCHEM Archives

Stable Isotope Geochemistry

ISOGEOCHEM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Anke Heier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:20:51 +0100
Dear Listmembers,

I work with a Carlo Erba EA 1110 and have now the problem that my copper
has a very short life time. The manual says that this problem is caused
by a defective solenoid valve EV-1. Before I am going to buy a new one I
would like to ask if a short copper life time could cause by another
reason (I always measured same kind of samples) or how I could test the
function of that valve.

Thanks
Anke

Anke Heier