IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Greg MacKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:28:09 -0500
We are wrapping up testing of Norton Antivirus software.  All NAV
testers should uninstall their Norton antivirus software at this time.
I will be deactivating the antivirus server, so you will be unable to
get virus definitions updates after tomorrow.

You will need to reinstall McAfee antivirus 4.5 to remain protected.
This software can be downloaded from:
http://cit.uvm.edu/software

Thank you for participating in the testing process.  Please send you
comments on this software to maito:[log in to unmask]  Your feedback is
vital to the evaluation process.

-Greg MacKinnon
CIT Client Services
University of Vermont