IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Scott Dellinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:56:22 -0400
On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:02 PM, Helen Read <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I reported this issue last spring and there was no resolution, and it has reared its head again now that classes are in full swing again. I do get the email pickup notices for some file transfers, but I never get them from my graders.
>
> Update: I just now looked in the details of my Sent Files on the filetransfer page for some other shares besides the ones that I sent to my graders, and found some with a pickup date/time, and other shares that say "Not downloaded yet" that I think were actually downloaded.
>
> It looks like I get pickup notices (by email and under the details of the share on the filetransfer page) when I share a single file, but not if I share multiple files at once.

After you originally reported an issue January 28, we did look into this issue, but at the time were not able to identify enough of a pattern to find the root cause.  If you could provide for me (off-list) the details on recent file transfers for which you know you did and did not receive notifications, I would be happy to continue looking into this.

--
Scott Dellinger
Systems Architecture & Administration