IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:25:29 -0500
Colleagues;

A discussion that started on the client_services listserv seems now to
have broader implications. So I am submitting this for your consideration.

CIT-STAF - CIT administrative stuff (compulsory for CIT staff)

ACS-STAF - technical discussions and exchange

ADVOCATS - IT Announcements and news

I still think advocats could be renamed, but is this a reasonable way to
use these lists? Of course, there  are those hordes of topic-specific
lists, too, but in general it seems like we should have an open, archived
forum for the discussion.

--Geoff