IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:12:36 -0400
In my Parallels 11 Pro, I click on the preferences for the VM and then
go to "Network 1". Click the Dropdown entitled "Source" and you'll see
bridged mode on the bottom, along with all of the choices you have for
connecting them. I know that one of the features of Parallels Pro is
advanced networking functionality (such as network conditioning), so
if you don't see it, that would also be one of these features.

-Scott