IT-DISCUSS Archives

October 1996

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Dean J. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 18:22:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Advocats members,

The following information may be of use to you and people you work with
who subscribe to email lists served from list.uvm.edu -- such as this
list, Advocats.

If you own (manage) email lists on list.uvm.edu, you've been sent a
message explaining what's going to happen, and for those lists you
subscribe to, you've received a message as well.  While we've tried hard
to make those communications clear, I understand that it's a confusing
topic.

If I can answer any questions or concerns that aren't addressed in the
online documents mentioned below, please contact me directly or via
Advocats.  Thanks for helping us help UVMers make the migration into "the
zoo!"

-- Dean Williams
   Computing & Information Technology Client Services