IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lynne Meeks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:33:30 -0500
We have a copy of the Antha VPN that we have not been able to get working.

However, it looks like there may be a compatibility issue with the
current version of code on the wireless VPN concentrator.
I am planning on upgrading this within the next few days so we should
have a better idea next week if the Antha client will work or not.

Lynne