IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:51:34 -0500
> I'd be interested in knowing how many of the IT staff are using OpenOffice.

I don't create many documents (any really) in my work.  People send me
attachments so I have to have *some* method of opening them.  MSO is
"free" so do the math.  The only reason to NOT use MSO is if you
really really hate MS (which I do), but again MSO is free.  Yes,
there are plenty of annoyances inside MSO programs, but hey, its' free.
Have I made my point?

vi rules.

--
Jim White