IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Pamala Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:36:08 -0400
We have a staff member that now gets a Deployment Rule Set (verify rule
set jar) error when she tries to access Banner.  I know there were
problems with java and banner before and we had to back up her java
version for this reason.  What is the most recent version of java we can
use with Oracle banner now?  This is on a pc.

Thank you.
Pamala Smith