IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:59:31 -0500
Hello,

Has anyone heard of folks trying to forward a message, and finding that
the body of the original (quoted inline) is incompletely quoted?  This
isn't a case of a contiguous chunk being deleted, but rather words or
phrases here and there that are just plain missing, like pieces of a
puzzle.

So far, I've definitely observed this when someone using Eudora Light 3.06
tries to forward a message sent by Eudora 5.02.

I've heard reports from a Netscape 4.7 Messenger (IMAP) user trying to
forward something, but I haven't been able to verify this yet.

Thanks,

Alison