IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Victor Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:26:07 -0500
Would anyone have insight into the error message

'VPN cannot connect to the underlying subsystem'

This machine has McCaffe security systems running.  The Windows firewall
shows the required port exceptions activated.   Wireless connectivity is
good.   I have installed the latest UVM vpn client and it is enabled.  I
can do some configuration steps through the Network applet, but cannot
get the client to boot up.