]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IT-DISCUSS Home

IT-DISCUSS  March 2004

IT-DISCUSS March 2004

Fwd: FREE On-Campus Security Training + ISA Server Deployment Kits

Dean Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:17:37 -0500

Is anyone interested in these free courses?  I would like to get back
to Microsoft  right after spring break if we want to have these courses
taught at UVM.

-Dean W.
Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Division of Computing & Information Technology
[log in to unmask] | 802-656-1174 | FAX 802-656-0872

Check the status of UVM networks and servers any time at 656-1234.

Begin forwarded message: