IT-DISCUSS Archives

July 2000

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alex Scortzaru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:12:31 -0400
It is clear that the IT Network needs to be empowered to move forward on its role of establishing a good collaboration and cooperation across the IT units from across the university. I did some research on what other universities are doing on this direction and looks like a good model is to create an Information Technology Council.

Is this something that we want to pursue at UVM?

For this purpose I am proposing the following discussion for our next IT Network meeting

1. Empowering the IT Network Group
           - creating an Information Technology Council?
           - purpose
           - membership
           - role
           - bylaws