IT-DISCUSS Archives

July 2000

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lynn Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:36:04 -0400
Hi everyone - I have had several requests for Visual Basic and C++ to be
offered through UT&D.   If these are subjects that you or other UVMers
would be interested in pursuing in a non credit class, please email me.
If there are other classes that you would like us to offer that we are not
already offering, I am interested in hearing from you about that also.
Anyone who is interested in teaching for us, please contact me.  I am
looking for someone to teach a basic Access class for fall and spring.
Thanks!
Lynn