IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:07:32 -0500
Thanks for this, Greg.

Could you please clarify whether or not we should be uninstalling Sav 9
first?  I saw the "delete, then install" at the top of an earlier
e-mail; someone else I spoke to mentioned that there's a "no need to
uninstall" written somewhere in the install notes (I didn't check for
myself, sorry).

Regards,

Alison