IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2020

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tim Raymond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:47:28 -0400
Hi,
   Yesterday at noon I copied much of the content in my iMac account
over to OneDrive in preparation for working from home.  There's not much
stuff there, maybe a few hundred megabytes.  The copy finished quickly.
I looked at OneDrive on the mac and everything was there. I shut that
Mac down when I left for the day at 4:30.
   Today I look at the computers I have at home (one Mac, one Windows --
domain joined) and there are no files from the stuff I copied
yesterday.  The directories are there, but no files.  I looked at
OneDrive online and there are no files there either.  Only directories.
Content that I had copied a couple of weeks ago is all there.
   Am I doing something wrong here?  Do I have a setting messed up? Am I
supposed to somehow sync OneDrive each time I change something?

Thanks.

Tim