IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Chip Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:59:40 -0500
I am also experiencing that problem with the managed SAV 10.0.2 install on
my XP SP2 PC.  It stops at a message saying that it can't find
...\Temp\RarSFX1\Data1.cab and asks me to retry, which never works.  I have
gone looking for the file, and it is not elsewhere on my computer.  Now I
have to re-install my old SAV 9.

Could you please let us all know when this is fixed?

Thanks,
Chip
WILL SAWYER
Outreach Coordinator