IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Scott Dellinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:36:17 -0500
The webmail upgrade was completed quickly after 6:00 this morning,
and at this point, I am not aware of any issues.  There was one
report (with screenshots!) yesterday in testing of a visual glitch in
IE, but at this time I have not been able to reproduce it, which may
or may not mean anything.  If you find issues in webmail you believe
related to the software upgrade, please let me know.

--
Scott Dellinger
TSG