IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:16:34 -0400
While I haven't tried with Parallels, it worked fine in both
VirtualBox and VMWare using the UVM .isos. Are you on campus (or using
the VPN) right now? If you are not that would be the most likely
explanation, since it would have trouble finding the licensing
servers. Also, are you using Parallels 11? If you are on campus, using
the free VirtualBox would be a good thing to try to see if it is just
a quirk with Parallels.

-Scott