IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Roger Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:30:58 -0500
Corey,

Thanks for your comments. Client software with encryption
capabilities will be supported. The specific products CIT will be
able to fund and support in the future is unclear to me at this
point. CIT relies upon the work and input of the UVM IT Network
Standards Committee <http://www.uvm.edu/itnetwork/standcom/> to
determine which software can be supported and funded (where
institutional financial support is needed and possible).

Roger