IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:06:33 -0500
Yes, that's the same error message I received, on the third try.  The
RarSFX folder exists, but no data1.cab file.  The follow-on message
directed me to verify that the file "could be found" elsewhere on my
hard drive, and then click "retry".

On the first two tries, the batch file started, but then the console
window disappeared within seconds, with no evidence of an install in
progress.

On the fourth try, the install worked properly (so I think, anyway!!:
there's no shield icon showing in my tray, but rtvscan.exe is running).

I didn't have to reinstall SAV 9.

Thanks,

Alison