IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Corey Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:07:01 -0500
Is the university going to upgrade their CRT license to a SecureCRT
license?  I've found SecureCRT to be one of the more robust clients
available.  ssh.com has a fairly good client that is free for
university use, which might fit the budget a little better...

Mindterm <http://www.mindbright.se/mindterm/> is also free, and written in
Java (take that as you will).

-corey