IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Frank Swasey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:11:38 -0400
Hello everyone,

   Early tomorrow morning, I am going to run an audit that will send out
a report to group owners informing them of any members of their group
that are no longer affiliated with UVM.

   You may receive one (or if you own a lot of groups, more) of these
alerts.  Or people that you provide IT services for may.

   The intention is to run this audit monthly (on the 16th, so it runs
the day after the monthly account purge process).

   Just a reminder that group membership is one of the things group
owners can do at:

 	https://account.uvm.edu/cgi-accounts/manage-groups