IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:48:34 -0400
Greetings tech colleagues,

Apologies to ask for labor on Labor Day, but I have two students who
registered recently for one of my courses, and they still aren't in my
Blackboard space.

It's been more than two hours - am I incorrect in thinking Banner is
still synched with BB as a batch job, scheduled to run automatically
every two hours?

Thanks for any information someone can provide.

Best to all,

Alison

Alison Pechenick, Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences
University of Vermont
Senator/Executive Council - UVM Faculty Senate
Secretary - United Academics (AFT/AAUP)
http://www.cems.uvm.edu/~amp