IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 1995

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
[log in to unmask] (Dean Williams)
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 16:17:12 -0400
Tomorrow, Thursday September 21, and next Wednesday, September 27, people
from several Computing and Information Technology (CIT) departments will be
working in residence halls all day, assisting Residential Life in putting
students' computers on the campus network.  In general, CIT departments
will be open, but  a dozen to twenty people will be working on the
residence hall project and will not be available.  If you leave phone
messages or e-mail messages for us on  those dates, we will get back to you
as soon as we can, but it may take a little longer.

The CIT Help Line, 656-2604 or [log in to unmask], will remain open on their
regular schedule (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).  If there
are questions or problems the Help Line would normally refer to the
consultants who are working in the residence hall project, they'll pass
them along the next day.

Thank you for your understanding as CIT sets aside regular work on these
days in order to give priority to essential student needs.

-- Dean Williams

Dean Williams                                       [log in to unmask]
Assistant Director for Client Services              802-656-1174
Division of Computing and Information Technology
The University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405-0160  USA