IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Harjit Dhaliwal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:25:24 -0400
Print services on Printers 3 has been rectified and restored. Please let
us know if you are having any issues with your printer(s). You can
contact the Printers Team at [log in to unmask], as well as Phil Plourde or
myself.

Thank you for your patience and once again, sorry for any disruptions
with your printing tasks today.
Have a great weekend and Happy Labor day!

-Harjit