IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
David Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:27:33 -0500
Errr... that picnic note went out *ages* ago.  you really must be busy on
that Windows stuff - do you have some sort of mail-killer virus on your
own system or what?

Um... and the location is secret.  Sorry :(

	David

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Victor Rossi intoned:

VR:> If not, is there enough community interest that we can plan an install
VR:> fest?
VR:
VR:
VR:   We wholeheartedly support this effort for a linux install fest... however,
VR:we are currently too busy fixing Windows problems to participate..
VR:
VR:
VR:p.s.  shouldn't you folks be planning a midwinter picnic for next week
VR:sometime?
VR: