IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stefanie Ploof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:34:57 -0500
Greg posted a newer installer on January 10 at:

https://www.uvm.edu/software/distribution/windows/antivirus/sav10_0_2_2001-unmanaged.exe

(unmanaged)

Are you sure you were using that installer?  I know the one dated Jan 3
did not work on Windows 2000 because of problems with the reg command.  If
you're using the Jan 10 installer and still seeing the error we need to
know that.  Thanks.