IT-DISCUSS Archives

September 2015

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:46:35 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne <[log in to unmask]>
I have a new employee who needs access to Oracle calendar.  He filed a footprint (following the instructions on the web site), but the response he received was that his supervisor needs to request an account.  Anyone know where I submit such a request?

Thanks,
Jarlath
—
Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont | Spatial Analysis Lab