IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Michael Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:55:30 -0500
Bravo for your good work on the standards committee! You're really cooking! I
like the side by side dog and pony show idea. Where and when would this happen
to best effect? Can we get going on evaluating the polling software right
away? I'll connect with Doug Varney. keep up the good work.
Michael Snyder