IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stefanie Ploof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:52:53 -0500
Since everyone except the original testers is having difficulty with
installing the Symantec Antivirus update I am going to remove links to
that installer and to news items requesting that users update to this
product until which time we can re-evaluate the installer.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback about the installer.  Apologies
that it caused you grief.

Stefanie