IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:03:40 -0500
From:
Corey Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
To: Roger Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Tim Raymond would probably be the person to talk to about IRIX security,
emba has a lot of SGI's.  Is he on this list?

The trouble with irix is that we can't afford to use the sgi supplied
software, and end up using GNU ports, which is fine, SGI has a great
freeware page, its just more of a hassle getting everything to work
together.
http://freeware.sgi.com/

Noticing the virus hoax page, the CIAC has a great page
http://www.ciac.org/ciac/

-corey