IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2020

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Greg Kuchyt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2020 15:12:46 +0000
Network Services is aware of some config changes that may help here. They're working on putting those in place but the Cisco hardware is being problematic and they don't know what the timeframe will be yet. We'll try to keep this updated. (I'm posting after checking in with NS who are working the problem).