IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alison Pechenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:31:46 -0500
Just to offer a positive note about logistics:  When I worked on the
Banner char mode -> GUI conversion, I found people all over campus who
worked as my "liaisons",assisting with the conversion logistics for their workgroups.

Based on that experience, I suggest that we do have a number of helpful
hands distributed around the campus who would be willing and able to make
this conversion a reality in a reasonable amount of time.  This could
include the students, if we enlisted CS students, and particularly the
Living/Learning IT cohort.

Regards,

Alison