IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tim Raymond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:25:54 -0500
Is SAV 10.0.2.2001 for XP only?  I've tried it on one XP machine and it was fine
and two Win2K/SP4 machines and neither could install it.  I'm using the
unmanaged version.

When it opens the cmd window a Windows Installer window opens saying:
	Invalid command line argument.  Consult the Windows
	Installer SDK for detailed command line help
Click on Ok.
Then in the cmd window it says:
	Patching SAV 10.0.2 to 10.0.2.201
and another Windows Installer window pops up saying:
	The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows
	Installer service because the program to be upgraded
	may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a
	different version of the program.  Verify that the program
	to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you
	have the correct upgrade patch.

Click OK and the install process exits.

I tried using NoNav.exe first but had the same problem.
I am running SAV 9.0.0.1400 (sav90-mp2-offcampus.exe), maybe I need to upgrade
it to an intermediate version?

Thanks.

--
Tim Raymond				[log in to unmask]