IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stefanie Ploof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:53:38 -0500
Power cycling the router alone or the DSL modem and the router has no
effect.  The only consistently-working "solution" I have experienced so
far is to save the settings.  Since the problem actually will happen
several times in the same day the old power cord on a timer trick won't
work for this scenario.  Thanks for the thought, though!