IT-DISCUSS Archives

January 2006

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:52:17 -0500
My fault.  I had misconfigured how the loadbalancer routes people to
particular servers, and new users were being routed to a webserver that
couldn't answer their request.  The problem has been corrected.  Sorry
about that.

Jim

--
Jim Lawson
Technical Support Group, Computing & Information Technology