IT-DISCUSS Archives

March 2001

IT-DISCUSS@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Hope Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:09:54 -0500
I thought "interactive PDF" was an oxymoron until I vaguely remembered
something about PDF forms. Anyway, a google on interactive PDF turns up
some helpful links, including one for a full-day $eminar on how to deal
with the problems associated with accessing the forms with different
versions of Acrobat--that should be a warning signal!

Here's a how-to link:
http://www.planetpdf.com/binthing~webpageid,1160.htm

I know this question has come up before, but maybe before OSP jumps into
a precedent-setting model a look at alternatives would be in order.

- Hope