JAPAN-PROGRAM Archives

November 2006

JAPAN-PROGRAM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kazuko Suzuki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kazuko Suzuki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:50:24 -0500
Konnichiwa!
We are happy to announce our end-of-semester Sushi/Potluck Party!

It will be held at the Living and Learning Center B180 (International Lounge)
from 7:15-8:30pm on Movember 30th, Thursday.

Please come and meet students, faculty, staff, and members of the community as
we celebrate Japanese culture at the end of the semester!

We will prepare rice, smoked salmon, and nori for hand-roll-sushi. Please let
us know how many people will be coming with you and what you will be bringing
by November 27th.

Please feel free to contact Kazuko Suzuki at 656-4477 or via e-mail
[log in to unmask] for further information.

We look forward to a night of great food and conversation!
The Japanese Language/House Programs
The University of Vermont