JAPAN-PROGRAM Archives

September 2000

JAPAN-PROGRAM@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Chris Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:54:22 -0400
OK, so JAPN 001 people are about to venture into katakana land. I have
updated the Kana Flash Cards applet with katakana.
I'm still working out a few bugs, but it appears to mostly work just fine.
I still want to add the function of selecting which consonant sets to work
with, but by the time I have that worked out... well, it'll make good
practice :)
Oh, and "mo" katakana doesn't seem to work... one of those bug fixes...
Have a look-see if you are interested:
http://dln.uvm.edu/~cmoran/japanese
ja mate, (???)
Chris