JHOUSE Archives

September 2008

JHOUSE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Japanese House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:03:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Kyle Keoni Ikeda <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Mutsumi-san,

A friend of mine contacted me after looking up my name on the UVM website and
informed me of a couple of problems.

On the "Contact" link page titled "Japanese Program"
https://www.uvm.edu/~japanese/?Page=page4.html my name is spelled
incorrectly as "Kyle Ikea" on the left.  (my email address name is
spelled correctly though).

The second problem is that the e-mail link, if clicked, generates an
email message
for [log in to unmask], not for me.  If you run your cursor over
the link, you
will see Chiaki's email address.  Same problem for the people page
located at
https://www.uvm.edu/~japanese/?Page=kyle.html&SM=people.html it
creates an email for [log in to unmask]

Who should I contact to have the above problems fixed?

thanks,

Kyle